Elementary Progress Report (EPR)
On December 19 REMS parents will be able to access an updated Elementary Progress Report (EPR) for their student(s). The updated EPR will provide the same information parents are accustomed to about academic content, such as progress on reading, writing, and math skills. It will still use a four-point scale for grading, as well as report on attendance and behavior. Additionally, it will now provide parents with information about how students are doing on the district's World Class Outcomes and the 4Cs (Critical Thinking, Creativity, Communication, and Collaboration), as well as 21st century skills that are integrated into student learning.
• Parents/Guardians will access the Elementary Progress Report (EPR) through the new EngagED Parent Dashboard at engaged.dcsdk12.org.
• Parents/Guardians will access the dashboard using the same username and password from the IC Parent Portal.
• Parents are encouraged to verify their credentials through engaged.dcsdk12.org before December 18. If parents have problems accessing their account, the Douglas County School District IT Support Center can be reached at 303-387-0001.
• Click above for more information on the EPR.
• Click here for a video and article on the EPR.